• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moo Moo Mountain Dec. 21st

XJonny

NAXJA Forum User
gonna take a lil trip up to Cow Mountain, me in my XJ or JK(the wife is hesitant on letting me play in the new rig)and my buddy in his Disco2 and maybe another XJ as well, if anyone is interested in joining us... weather permiting

Last edited:
gonna take a lil trip up to Cow Mountain, me in my XJ or JK(the wife is hesitant on letting me play in the new rig)and my buddy in his Disco2 and maybe another XJ as well, if anyone is interested in joining us... weather permiting

The trails I was on left sage pinstripping, I would be careful with the wife's rig.

At the waterfall, Of the three of us Patrick is the only one who attempted it. From previous attempts there are plenty of grooves cut in the rock and soil from winch cables.

heheh yeah pinstriping thats a nice way to put it! Unfortunately for me, its my rig but the wife got it for me so... what she says goes, as far as wheeling the JK. You never know I might make it to the staging area =P

As for the waterfall goes..umm not in my rig sir, it wouldn't have a chance

we used to go up there regularly, also up to Bear Creek area near Pilsbury though im sure it has changed in the last 6 years

Looks like I will be ujp in the area indeed. Although I will be making the trip up with the new baby and the wife so the XJ is questionable. I will let you know. Also it looks like rain on Friday and Sunday, they close the park for three days after a good rain

Josh

wouldn't ya know it, I looked out my balcony window and yup there's snow up on them hills.

well its a good thing were getting some rain/snow, even if it ruins plans for fun

Last edited:
wouldn't ya know it, I looked out my balcony window and yup there's snow up on them hills.

well its a good thing were getting some rain/snow, even if it ruins plans for fun

Yeah, my Mom lives up in the area and said the snow was down to lake level or very close to it. That does not happen often at all. Weather or not Cow works out I will be heading up Bartlett to play in the snow on Sat.

Josh

Back