• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Modline vs. CSF

Modline or CSF?

• Modline

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • CSF

Votes: 37 50.0%

• Total voters
I just bought the CSF 3 row for my XJ, and love it. No more over heating problems.

Rumor has it that modine is now owned by GDI and all rads are now made in Mexico. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

99xjache said:
I just bought the CSF 3 row for my XJ, and love it. No more over heating problems.

Rumor has it that modine is now owned by GDI and all rads are now made in Mexico. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

True, the all copper radiators are no more. The p/n 2802 is now aluminum with plastic end tanks.

-Mike

2nd that! I just found that out when I recently had to replace my radiator. Went with a CSF, I am happy so far.

BTW, seriously watch out for retailers, including NAPA, that are selling the GDI as a Modine 2802 (~$200). They tried to well me "Modines" that had a Modine 2802 sticker over the GDI-2335 sticker.

What, do they think we are stupid?

Back