• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moabs with tires for Ravines..

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
Picking up a set of TJ Rubi Moabs tomorrow am, looking to trade for Ravines..

There are 5 wheels with 6 tires, tires are supposed to be decent 245/75/15's. Will know better tomorrow and can provide pics..

Anyone got 5 or better nice Ravines and spacers interested in a trade?

I would run the Moabs but i'd have to buy tires, and my 33x10's are near new.

Picking up a set of TJ Rubi Moabs tomorrow am, looking to trade for Ravines..

There are 5 wheels with 6 tires, tires are supposed to be decent 245/75/15's. Will know better tomorrow and can provide pics..

Anyone got 5 or better nice Ravines and spacers interested in a trade?

I would run the Moabs but i'd have to buy tires, and my 33x10's are near new.

I have 5 ravines, i can take pictures tomorrow. No tires on them.

Got them home, PB is being screwy so pics a bit later.

Tires are better than i had expected with one being low mileage spare. You could run these for awhile..

I'll also entertain part swaps that i can use on my ZJ. It doesnt look as though i'll make NAC-Fest, would prefer someone come to me for an exchange.. sorry.

I'll get pics of the tire tread remaining once it stops raining..

These came from a stocker 00 Rubicon, no rock or curb rash. I did see one scratch on a wheel but didnt closely inspect them all.

TJMoabs.jpg

I have 4 ravines with 235 BFG ATs...although at least two of the tires need to be replaced.

Looking to trade 5 wheels for 5 wheels.. i also have no need for those tires.

I will remove the tires for a straight wheel trade. Or include the tires for a set of spacers.

Anyone coming from Billy's area down this way?

Tires are or will be off wheels soon, gave tires to a bud.

The wheels are currently in Delaware if that should help a potential trade, i would be willing to meet between there and here.

Starting the lift this week, would like to have the Ravines ready to go on.

Otherwise, if your interested in a purchase.. PM an offer. I'll just run my Canyons.

Back