• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab. Nov12-13

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Headed out to Moab again in a month. Girl wants to take the Tacoma so nothing crazy. Just some fun trails for her to learn on and experience Moab for a few days. Going to try and get a few other folks from Tacoma group to attend but really anyone wanting to have an easy weekend in Moab is welcome. No trails have been decided yet but I'm thinking hells revenge on Sunday as it's an easy trail but still fun for everyone.

I wonder if little dirty could get time off and take his taco there??? I could drag my camper there, it is dog friendly and cheap too. Lol.

Tempting ...but I think my first shake down run will be in Buenavista ...the 360 mile trip to Will be around February I want to go before the hot ass Summer heat ...lol...I may just get to go to EJS this 2017...been wanting to do that awhile but rig is always MIA ...Hmmm I just made a decision EJS is my new plan .

Back