• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ's @ Windsor pick n pull

NadaJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if this is the right place for this but, figured I would give a heads up to anybody that might be after parts.

There are 2 MJ at the bone yard. A 4wd and 2wd.
I didn't check years or too much else but they were both pretty well intact still. Of cource there are about a million XJ's also but, that's no surprise.

I was there last weekend, saw both was considering picking up the blue one don't know if P&P would let the whole thing go though. Hey do you happen to know what they charge for liftgates out there?

Don't care if it's the right place! Letting other jeepers know about availability of rare parts is always good in my book :thumbup:

For reference I can get MJ tailgates for 35 each around here, most of them are rotted to hell though.

Any chance someone could pull a rear height sensing valve for me if no one in socal needs it? I am keeping mine in the system on my MJ, and I'd like to have some spares on hand, I'll pay whatever reasonable fee they want plus shipping (should fit in a 5/10 dollar flatrate box) and a reasonable amount to whoever pulls it, name your price. I'm starting a bit of a nonprofit MJ parts collection that anyone can buy stuff from as they need it. I just hate to see MJ parts get crushed :(

theres an MJ at the newark pnp right by my place, i know theres an mj there right now. il be there Wednesday for knuckles, il check on that rear height sensor for ya

That'd be awesome :thumbup: btw the easiest way to remove them is with a pair of lineman's (brake lines) and a sawzall (bracket) - I still haven't actually unbolted one.

Back