• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ's sold...... lift parts are available now....

I want the diff guards if the d44 will fit a d44a

Pretty sure the diff covers are the same, just the housing is different. You can swing by and we can check it out.

Or I can buy the complete re stuff from troy and ill give Ben a Hell of a deal on the ones i have on my rig currently! Ben shoot me a pm.

regular D44 covers will NOT fit the D44a -- Bluetorch fab is your only option, Jim.

OK, put me in line for the D-44 guard. If Jim passes on the D-30 guard, I'd like to hold a tape measure to it.

I need to get up earlier. At 5:30 AM, I didn't catch your sarcasm. :confused:

How is it that everything I give to Led, you end up selling for decent money?

What's the story on that D-44? How much work to put under an XJ?

How is it that everything I give to Led, you end up selling for decent money?

What's the story on that D-44? How much work to put under an XJ?

Not sure what you're talking about Fred....... nothing in this ad was ever yours then Led's then mine........:dunno:

The D44 is from an xj..... so it'd only be as much work as you wanna make of it.......:D

Yes I'll be at the M&G.

Last edited:
You get to be wrong, Troy. That crossmember was mine. Jacobs made it. I took it off at one of the CoFests and replaced it with a JKS. Gave that one to Led so I didn't have to haul it home.

The question about the D-44 was pretty simple. Primarily, are all the mounts original, and how much work do the brakes need?

And don't forget the fan shroud for the 97.

You get to be wrong, Troy. That crossmember was mine. Jacobs made it. I took it off at one of the CoFests and replaced it with a JKS. Gave that one to Led so I didn't have to haul it home.

The question about the D-44 was pretty simple. Primarily, are all the mounts original, and how much work do the brakes need?

And don't forget the fan shroud for the 97.

Ah..... Well I got that crossmember with Truggy and it wouldn't work with the LCA mount locations......

D44 is a stock unit, unmodified. It's still under an XJ and I haven't looked at the brakes.

Still have that fan shroud with your name on it........:D

Back