• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mission Impossible run

All those sweet rigs on the best trails up there. If Tom and John are guiding you it will be a blast. I'm jealous.

I'm out...I have to work. Duty calls. Fill my spot.

Dang wanted to wheel with you but work calls.....this will not open a spot being we are already over.....

Here is the list of rigs for MI.

Ram-Rod
EX tanker Guy
Bigazzzj
Jerry
Pat
Chettacheez
Beer goggles
Brianho13
bloose
jesse jeepin
1989 two door

Ram" Great group " Rod

Ram" Great group of guys and rigs"Rod[/QUOTE]

Re: Re: Mission Impossible run

Well piss! I was looking forward to wheelin with ya

Dang wanted to wheel with you but work calls.....this will not open a spot being we are already over.....

Here is the list of rigs for MI.

Ram-Rod
EX tanker Guy
Bigazzzj
Jerry
Pat
Chettacheez
Beer goggles
Brianho13
bloose
jesse jeepin
1989 two door

Ram" Great group " Rod

Ram" Great group of guys and rigs"Rod
[/QUOTE]

Yep, it really sucks I won't be there.

I'm out...I have to work. Duty calls. Fill my spot.

Bummer.

There are still 11 rigs in the group, so at this point we won't be adding anymore to the group as our original goal was 10.

mac '5 weeks!' gyvr

I am going to give up my spot on MI this year, I figure I don't want to learn my new to me jeep on MI (maybe I will catch a ride with one of you guys).

Plus if this motor blows I would rather be closer to the campground.

Bummer.

There are still 11 rigs in the group, so at this point we won't be adding anymore to the group as our original goal was 10.

mac '5 weeks!' gyvr

There are now 10, which was the original goal.

If anyone else drops out, we will look at adding more.

mac 'mission successful' gyvr

Those of you doing the MI run on Friday, remember you need to pack a lunch cause we dont come back till late and we dont need to starve anybody.
Cardboard

Back