• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

misc parts for sale

babyhuey

NAXJA Forum User
Selling some of my take off parts:

3- 38x13.50x17 Yokohama Geolander mt+ tires about 80% tread left, never offroad, no rock rash or chunking. you can get a fourth tire online with free shipping for $342. asking $400 for the set of 3

Goodyear MTR's old school 37x12.50x15 well worn but still useable $100 for the set of four.

Rubicon Express XJ 5.5 in front springs $ 60

doestech front shocks with built bumps for 5.5 springs with upper BPE $ 75

Rubicon Express XJ trackbar $50

HD trackbar mount $50

XJ front driveshaft fro np242 $25

XJ power window/lock doors complet set $100(1990)

XJ rear lift gate complet with glass (1990) $ 75

XJ rear tow hitch (2) $10 each

XJ power front seats grey(1990) $25 each

andrew-602-689-3931 text if possible or pm me with any questions.

Any possibility of you taking a trip up towards the north? I very much need a driveshaft but driving all the way to Phoenix and back is tough for me due to my 60+ hour/week work schedule. I could meet you in Camp Verde or Prescott if you happened to be heading this direction for anything else.

sorry the driveshaft is sold.

driveshaft sold

springs pending

tow hitches pending

I can post pics tommorrow, it'll be dark by the time i get home from work tonight.

i don't think there are rip or tears in this set, i'll double check in the morning. they just need cleaning after setting outside.

The ad says $25 each and i'm located off 7th st and carefree hwy.

Back