• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc Jeep parts

thompson97 said:
if no one is interested in the intake manifold, i'll take it for $100 shipped. or would be interested in just the fuel rail and injectors if you could split it up.

Lots of people are interested, but no one has followed through....

Still for sale.

PM for ya...

Bryan

Intake manifold is sold. Thanks Chris.

T-body spacer is sold. Thanks Kelsey.

Both of those parts should ship out tomorrow. I will e-mail tracking info once they are shipped.

Last call for any of the remaining parts. Make me an offer. No reasonable offer will be refused. Are you a NAXJA member? Ask for the NAXJA member discount for extra special pricing.

Last call....

Bryan

Wow, talk about bringing up a dead thread.:D The driveshaft is just a stock XJ 4.0l AW4 231 with a 8.25 rrear diff. The external slip yoke is how the 96 to 01 XJs attach the driveshaft to the t-case. The t-case output shaft splines are external to the case and the splines and yoke are covered by a rubber boot. If you don't have the same drivetrain combo as what I had stock, it is doubtful it will be the correct length. It will work in an internal slip yoke set-up like the older XJs, but again, it is dependant on the length you need. No pics, but I can take one if you would like.

Bryan

Back