• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Meet and Greet

4wdParakeet

NAXJA Forum User
April 25-26th at Ks Rocks Park.

Price: $10 a day
$5 camping

Lunch is on your own. There is a Mom and Pop store right down the road that has good country cooking. Most people just pack a lunch. There are also grills at the park if you want to cook your own.

Directions to the park are at www.ksrockspark.com

I look forward to wheeling with you guys.

Parakeet

Still planning on making it if I am not in the field. Hope to see you there. :thumbup:

Oh... I guess...

Count me in, I'm always up for unsafe road trips in an unsafe Jeep ;). Cheese Man, we'll have to talk about caravaning possibly.

excellent, I will give ya a call.

and I can vouch for Collin driving long distance in a sudo-safe rig :D

damn, all you guys are busted?????

Yeah and to top it off my mini-van (which I had to trade my KJ in on) decided that it didn't need Rev. or 1st. Since I don't know the first thing about rebuilding a auto transaxle it's going to the shop wednesday.

I should be getting to work on the XJ this week so hopefully I will have it going in the next couple weeks. Still doing the research on a low buck stroker but after the van going south also I may just rebuild it too stock.:gag:

Would anybody be interested in some night wheeling? I posted the M&G on KCJC site and Brushbeaters. Someone on KCJC asked if there was night wheeling.

If there is enough intrest in it I will see if I can clear it with the BOD. Also could you guys let me know if you plan on camping. If there is a lot I will have to go down the weekend before and rearrange somethings (not that I mind). It will give me an excuse to put some break-in miles on the new engine.

Parakeet

Only if the jeep is alive by then.

Looking at the calender and what I have left to get my motor done, I don't think I'll have the jeep ready in time. The motor won't be going to the machine shop till next week at the earliest and that doesn't leave me alot of time to get it back and reinstalled bugs worked out etc.

Parakeet

As wet as the fields are right now, it is highly unlikely that I will be working in the field, so I am really thinking that I will be able to make this. I am thinking that Collin (BIGSLVRXJ) and Jeremy (97Country) are going to come and wheel as well. Maybe Dustin (Comancheeon33) will make the drive down as well. Hell, Maybe even Brian (CaptainAmerica) might make it...but HIGHLY unlikely!

I would love to, but i dont trust driving the heep more than 10 miles, plus its my 21st b-day on that wends so its party weekend:party:

Back