• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Midwest Chapter, and firewood?

Rev Den said:
I may even be willing to hold the 1st discussion in my room at the inn on Saturday..after the trails.

Rev

Who the hell are you kidding?

I know you're gonna be hanging around BG's room...hoping for a peep show:wow:.....you PERV

seanR said:
Rev just likes Tamber

Damn....have I been talking THAT much about her??

GI-John said:
I know you're gonna be hanging around BG's room...hoping for a peep show.....you PERV

NO......I get the feeling that last time BG wanted to beat my ASS....so, I think I will remain in the hall if I hear water running.

Rev

Rev, I will be hosting the anti-chapter meeting in my room. Bring your own circus midgets and gauze pads.
Rest assured that I will do my best to make sure that no one does anything constructive anywhere near the Inn.
I have a lugwrench too.
Hasta.
:flamemad:

bgcntry72 said:
Rev, I will be hosting the anti-chapter meeting in my room. Bring your own circus midgets and gauze pads.
Rest assured that I will do my best to make sure that no one does anything constructive anywhere near the Inn.
I have a lugwrench too.
Hasta.

That is exactlly why I am offering the use of my room. This way I can here the chapter discussions, and then hear the antichapter discussions. I am still "on the fence" about it all, and this way i can make an informend desicion.

Ohh....and about the lugwrench, I have locking nuts (ask my wife) and and air impact wrench beotch. :twak:

Rev

Rev Den...
Informed decision...
Insert joke here...
923260-xxrotflmao.gif

bgcntry72 said:
I have a lugwrench too.
Hasta.
What do you need a lugwrench for when you have Blind Russians? :wierd:
Rev, I imagine your room would be less cramped than my motorhome, so that sounds like a good idea. We'll send Tamber to Bgcountry's room to distract him so our nuts will be safe. :D

Are you trying to get poor Tamber-ine axed?
Have you met my wife?
The wife is a sweet looking girl, but I have no doubt she would pull an O.J. and turn that girl into a pez dispenser.
They would need dental records.
Moving on.
Any banding together in a cohesive unit, organizing, planning, thinking, working together, or otherwise trying to better yourselves in any way at The Inn will be opposed with extreme prejudice and a blinding amount of alcohol.
I am the un-cola, and I am tired of being kept down by the man and his organizational agendas.
Kill whitey.
:D

Last edited:
It really does not matter if anything substantial gets done at Robies or not ... if we can see some interest, we have the option of requesting a Planning Forum (I believe that is the official term). I think there are several of us that are willing to do the leg work to get it going.

The crux of Winterfest is to get together and have a good time .... this is priority IMO. Business can happen while we are all home, bored, and wishing we could be wheel ... at the keyboard.

Les

I have requested a forum for planning a possable Midwest Chapter. I think I have more free time right now then anyone, so I figured I would get the ball rolling.

Hope thats cool with all of you.

Rev

No problem here at all Rev ... sure appreciate it myself ...let me know if I can help (PM, email, forum, whatever) and when the forum group meets.

Les

Thanks, Rev, that should help get some things taken care of before Winterfest so we won't be battling alcohol and lugwrench wielding anti-chapter members, and as Les said, concentrate on having fun there. :cheers:

Beezil said:
has anyone asked the forum fixer for a fawking forum yet?

:broken record player:

Rev Den said:
I have requested a forum for planning a possable Midwest Chapter. I think I have more free time right now then anyone, so I figured I would get the ball rolling.

can't you fawkin' read? lame ass!

I see this whole thing doing a 180 and Beezil becoming the leader and unchallenged president of NAXJA Midwest, which eventually annexes the entire central US and controls the rest of NAXJA in a puppet regime.
He just doesn't want to put in the leg-work to get it started. :D
Its Reverse-Psychology, and its working.
Me thinks thou dost protest too much.
Its a call to action, a la the Junction Boys.
:explosion

Back