• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mid TN Wheelers

Are these "places" legal or are you referring to places such as Wheelin in the Country?

I live in Erin Tennessee.I would love to go wheelin with some other Cherokees.PM me and we could work out the details. :NAXJA:

Me and a friend were just through there on Labor day weekend to run up at Trukey Bay. Nice little town there. I do wonder about the caves along Hwy 49, do the two connect straight through or is there more to them than what can be seen from the street?

I live in Nshville and there are several places around here to ride. They are all private property so you need to get in touch with a club or shop that has permission to ride the property.

the land we go on is game reserves and private property, wheeling is allowed as long as its not huntin season, is wheelin in the country any good? turkey bay is a fun place to go.

Plenty of places to go. Check out Wheelin' In The Country, a great place to ride. It's a 700 acre off-road park with a shop to get you home if you break something. Various trails from easy dirt paths, to metal grinding going to do some damage type trails. They have breakfast and lunch, full camping facilities with showers and even cabins. $20 bucks per day for a driver, and $5 bucks per passenger.

Land Between The Lakes (LBL); This is a state park with mega acres to ride on. Primitive camping available and great trails to ride on. I've been one time and can't wait to go back this fall.
I'd like to get together for a ride too.

Greddy

Back