• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MG Fab XJ being sold for parts

mgfabpd

NAXJA Forum User
It is the same Jeep in my avatar with the exception of a different roof rack, the floor is pretty rotted, and the engine should be rebuilt, or swapped out. It does run, but burns oil, and recently came up w/ a fuel problem. It has a Rough Country 6" kit (shocks are whooped), 33" Baja Claws on Rock Crusher wheels, our front bumper w/ 8000 lb. winch, our Extreme sliders, our roof rack w/ 2 cheapy lights, and our H.D. over the knuckle steering kit all powder coated Yellow. It also has a 1/2 built prototype rear bumper on it, which you can paint & run like it is, or finish it however you like. You can get a better look at it on our website. I am asking $2500 or B.O. - or if you have a Yamaha Rhino, I would be willing to trade the Jeep, plus up to 5k cash. Dont be afraid to make an offer!

what are you looking to get for the front bumper/ winch combo?

I'd like to sell it whole, I'm gonna give it a little time before I part it out.
If anyone wants anything else, I may change my mind if I can get most of the worthwhile components sold.
Make offers on anything:

front bumper/winch combo
sliders
suspension
roof rack
steering kit
tire/wheel combo
NP231 w/ Advanced Adapters HD SYE/Tom Woods shaft combo
Any O.E. parts?

Or, take the whole thing for $2000 firm

If it doesn't sell fairly soon, I'll get ahold of you guys that have already responded

Back