• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meet and greet 2/22/14 who is in?

I have a birthday party at 8 and a going away party after..... its a busy saturday re-route and vancouver so i can party 3 times saturday

I'd like to get out and meet you folks, but the weekends, especially Saturdays, don't work very well for me. Please consider doing this on a week night next time.

I'd like to get out and meet you folks, but the weekends, especially Saturdays, don't work very well for me. Please consider doing this on a week night next time.

LMAO! The nwc can't even get together when planned months in advance. I'm sure a week night is the key. We should try that, all bet money its an epic failler

Well it's Wednesday and I'm still going lol dellstopjeep: I can give you a ride from Salem if you're gonna be already slightly intoxicated lol
Ruger: have you told ceb that you're bringing hookers? He was talkin about starz but your hookers might get him to come to the meet and greet lol

Out..
Having lift pump problems in the dodge.. I have to wait till monday for the warranty replacement..
Wifes at work with with the car.. and the jeep's not very drivable yet.
fook.

Back