• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Man its hot outside...

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
thus it calls for...

00nodoors.jpg

jeepers007.jpg

I've always wondered what happens, though, if something(s) come up stolen. What do you tell your ins. company?

Timber said:
I've always wondered what happens, though, if something(s) come up stolen. What do you tell your ins. company?
They took the damn doors with them!!! :D

god i have trail doors sittin in the garage... but i still am wonderin if i should do it...

black2door said:
I love taking mine off too, You should do all four doors
DSC00943-1.jpg

are those stock xj seats? they look alot more comfy than mine

yes, i have.

but the cop was cool [as i was actually ON MY WAY to purchase them, ironicly] i plead not guilty, bought a set of YJ mirrors, slapped them on, showed the local fuzz and the fine was dropped.

its better anyway, it looks good, and allows you to see the road. just get a set of older tj, or even yj mirrors, and bolt them onto the fender with a backing plate.

Doorless is fun, but it was a ton of work just to have the doors come off. And the 2 doors look better. I have a 4 door and only the fronts are removable.

BTW it will fold like a taco as well

as long as i have the mirror on my windsheild its ok, cops just waive, course half of them half some form of lifted redneck-mobile anyways

Mine are bare in side, and I take the faceplate of my cd player... if they wanted it bad enough, let emm hav it, its a cheapo amyways

I guess Ill just have to try it and see what happens. But I live in cali and they pull you over for anything they can. O well, like I always say..."What's the worst that can happen?" :)

jesusjeep19 said:
I guess Ill just have to try it and see what happens. But I live in cali and they pull you over for anything they can. O well, like I always say..."What's the worst that can happen?" :)

An expensive ticket, getting t-boned, taking a bug to the eye, ect...

Safer than a motorcycle....

I drilled out my hinge pins so that i could just stick a removable pin in and out for easy installation

Yo ASjackman, I'm headin down to Columbia Tommorow, any places to wheel, or jeepers to meet up with.

camarors8992 said:
An expensive ticket, getting t-boned, taking a bug to the eye, ect...

looks like we have a hater of doorless xjs :D

and the doors dont keep your xj from "folding like a taco" the doors have ZERO to do with the structural intergrity of the cherokee. I had my doors removed and have a huge wreck and if i would have had my doors i would have been smashed and trapped and not be here typing this today

Back