• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mall crawler rolls

thats what you get with a welded rear end in a tj and no sway bars....

I'm sorry but several things in that video irritated the living hell out of me!

1st: Ignorance!

2nd: The display of his ignorance!

3rd: There were 5 guys standing around at one time... why didn't they just pull the damn thing down!

4th: This dumbass asked if there was electricity on the damn guide wire! IGNORANT!

It drives me crazy when people call tow trucks for shit like that. I was in Greenwood last year driving down the road and came across a guy who's front tire of his TJ had dropped off in culvert right beside a driveway. All the others were firmly planted on pavement.

I asked if he was alright, puzzled by why he was still sitting there. He said he was waiting on a tow truck.... Surprised as hell, I asked if he would like some help. He started walking around to the back to help me 'hook a tow strap to my Jeep.' I walked past him, sat down in his Jeep, put it in 4wd and backed right out. Didn't struggle at all.

IT DRIVES ME INSANE! If you don't know how how to operate a vehicle then you should be able to own it!

It's like someone driving a Freightliner truck back and forth to the mall because it's cool but doesn't know how to tow anything!

It drives me crazy when people call tow trucks for shit like that. I was in Greenwood last year driving down the road and came across a guy who's front tire of his TJ had dropped off in culvert right beside a driveway. All the others were firmly planted on pavement.

I asked if he was alright, puzzled by why he was still sitting there. He said he was waiting on a tow truck.... Surprised as hell, I asked if he would like some help. He started walking around to the back to help me 'hook a tow strap to my Jeep.' I walked past him, sat down in his Jeep, put it in 4wd and backed right out. Didn't struggle at all.

IT DRIVES ME INSANE! If you don't know how how to operate a vehicle then you should be able to own it!

It's like someone driving a Freightliner truck back and forth to the mall because it's cool but doesn't know how to tow anything!

Maybe it was his first "offroad" adventure! LMAO!

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW... ive seen some pretty dumb stuff but you sir have me beat.

This was discussed on NC4x4 a while back, thats actually a pretty capable wheeler, not a mallcrawler lol, most of the work was done at ECGS (They do not claim the snorkel)

The Guy supposedly has money to burn and doesn't care, called Chase at ECGS right after it happened just to tell the story, even sent the video around himself.

Looks dumb, sure, but I bet it was pretty fun lol and makes a good story.

Back