• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maine Wheeling?

Would you attend a trail ride in Maine?

• Yes, I'll be there

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No, I'm not interested or can't make it

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Don't know yet, but I am interested

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the crew wallyman.. i'm a prior Coastie myself (8 years).... can we set a date and a target area guys?? i'm keeping my calendar open, i mentioned the 16-17 th, are we going with that? where are we going TOZOVR? my trail rig is "done" (read: roadworthy) and we're stretching it's legs next weekend....
mike

Hey Tozo.....

Looks like there is a NEOW run forming up for around the same time frame. I think they are looking at "Costello".....If this is one of the spots you are considering, you may want to check the thread...Thinking about congestion on the trail thats all....

Chris

Nah...I'm thinking anywhere BUT Costello as costello is a very short run...hate to have guys come from CT and such just to run a 2 hour trail

Eagle said:
Looking forward to meeting you. I have to say, though, that Southwest Harbor is hardly Ellsworth, and I wouldn't really think of being stationed in one of the most beautiful areas on the planet as being "stuck." I guess it's all a matter of what your interests are, though.

WEll yeah,i'm from texas so i am used 2 a bit more than what is here. And it is beautiful.I went Wheeling and hit up the new england 4x4 jamboree this weekend.had a BLAST!!!!!
I meant no offense by the comment.I'm just kinda a city boy.Shoot this should b fun.....b-sides i should have my top off by then. i can c how she handles with the cage we r fabbing.Let's roll!!!!

Although I would love to check out some more of the fine hospitality and scenery up north, much to my regret, I shall not be able to attend. :( I have a family reunion on the 10th and my mom visiting shortly there after. Have a good time all.

Sounds like a good plan, I think I will be able to make it, any ideas as to where exactly in maine? its a good sized state for us New Englanders, just came back from Bar Harbor, that state is cool. I would love to go wheel somewhere there

I'd love to go wheeling in Maine! :loveu:

Count me in too, anytime in August, heck anytime in any month. :thumbup:

-Bic

I've got to pay more attention I totally missed this when it was first posted :eyes:

Last edited:
Actually, I was responsible for dragging it to the top, I just happened to delete my reply right after posting it.

Gotta remember, look at the dates when replying to messages listed as 'Related' at the bottom of a topic.

-mike

sidriptide said:
what calendar are you looking at bic??

my calender says it's April 1 :confused1
I was psyched to go wheeling in Maine too! especially since I missed this trip last year :(

sidriptide said:
whatcha doin' snoopiun' in the archives again....

mike

it's all Beaker's fault! :roflmao:

please read before you post.... It was mistakenly brought up, then the confusion was solved. The thread was from last year.

This thread gets bumped everytime someone votes in the Poll doesn't it??

Just now it showed up as unread in the forum list with the last post 7 minutes ago even though the last post was actually 3 hours ago by JeepinAudiophile, and I see a few more people "Don't know if they can" make it but are interested.... :twak:

Is it possible to close the poll? Eagle?

:new: NOT! :looney:

I'm sure there is, that would be a great idea to stop the confusion...

I'll be in the Moxie Pond area From Sept 1st to the 5th. I was thinking of checking out the b-52 crash site above Greenville and maybe doing some geocaching but I may be up for some guided wheeling. I will be with another xj possibly lifted and an f-150.

yes i know this is from last year i used to snowmobile up in the greenville area i have been to the b 52 crash site many times its a pretty cool place if some one did organize something i would go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back