• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mac's Custom Tie Downs 6' axle wrap ratchet straps w/ chain extensions

MoabXJeeper

NAXJA Member #1398
I have a set of 4 Mac's Custom Tie Downs combination ratchet straps (axle wraps on one end and chain extensions on the other).

Here's the website with more info on what they are and how they work: https://www.macscustomtiedowns.com/product/317/PackageDeals

This is the same "package deal" that I'm selling, complete with the 4 ratchet straps, strap wraps and duffel bag.

My trailer only had stake pockets, no D-rings, so that's why I went with the chain extensions. They worked awesome when hauling my Jeep. I have since sold my truck and trailer and no longer have use for them.

These are $195 + shipping. These are pretty much brand new as I have only used them 4 or 5 times.

Asking $150 for the set.

Dude, those are just plane sick, and worth ever penny you were asking no doubt. But let's face it, we all drive the cheapest jeep you can find... I bought my cheap straps for my cheap jeep at HF!

:D

Dude, those are just plane sick, and worth ever penny you were asking no doubt. But let's face it, we all drive the cheapest jeep you can find... I bought my cheap straps for my cheap jeep at HF!

:D

Hey man, I could have probably made money my Jeep if it fell off my trailer and rolled to the bottom of Spanish Fork Canyon. I just didn't like the thought of living with a guilty conscience if it took someone with it on the way down. :D

Back