• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G trail run- April 23 - ER

No was dark halfway back. Jeep drive fine just missing some lights. :D

Just tape some flashlights to the remains of your from bumper and you'll be fine. :)

Do you just need some headlights? I have spares I can bring down for you.

Just tape some flashlights to the remains of your from bumper and you'll be fine. :)

Do you just need some headlights? I have spares I can bring down for you.
he needs more of a full front end! haha. it broke in half and JD had to cut the wires ... id say he has about 20% of his front end left. :D

Keri,
See the quote below for the morning run.

The meet and greet is on at Culvers for 12.
Here is the thread link. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1059360
As far as a night run I believe a few want to do one but it will probably be more official as people talk about it during the meet and greet.

The plan is for a morning run up Saran/Eagle Rock. Meet at the Home Depot at 0830 (that's the AM for you civies) and unload/gather up. Then we head up the road to the trail.

Since some guys can't make the AM trip we were talking about also doing a night run after the GTG/MnG. I'm down for both as is the guy towing me down there.

To simplify things post up if you can make it and what run (AM, PM, or Both) you are participating in. If needed I'll start a new thread but I don't think it's really all that confusing.

Last edited:
With us not having a car crush to clean up afterwards I can definitely see a Evening run being very likely.

0830 @ Home Depot for the AM run
1200 @ Culvers for the MnG
???? @ Home Depot for a PM run (time to be determined at the MnG if indeed we do an evening run)

Looks like we've got about 6 rigs for the AM run thus far.

Kerri, I talked to Matt and he said you like to baby your rig. You sure you want to get it all muddy? :D

Hahaha very funny yeah this will be my first run with the red one (new) but the grey two door has been out a lot that one isn't as nice. Only thing I'm worried about is the red one still has stock steering... other then that mudd I'm ok with I work at a detail shop :)

I'm planning on being at the Home Depot at 8:30 for the run, then M&G after. Dunno that I'll do the night run.

I dont think I am going to get the work done unless I find a garage tonight. But whatever I am in regardless.

Ken, you want to caravan from our end to meet Dutch somewhere on 25?

Sure, what time and where do you want to meet? Somewhere around 36th and Sheridan should work well for both of us.

Sure, what time and where do you want to meet? Somewhere around 36th and Sheridan should work well for both of us.

I have no clue where we are going. You decide time. Meet up at my place since I am right on 36?

Dude,
For future reference, my garage is yours anytime you need it. Sorry i didn't see this earlier.

Thanks! No big issue this time, just, need a new tranny mount, and this wind we have had lately is crappy to work in.

Back