• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LTB 1994-2000 XJ

Kennebell03SVT

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for something not to extreme. It will be a DD and be able to do some light trails on the weekends. Stock is all right too. I prefer SE PA or south Jersey

Stock 96 XJ. 2dr, 5spd, Sport
Bought and have parts for lift
32" BFG AT's on Black Crager steelies 60%
3.5 RE Coils Less than 100 miles
Control Arms for same kit Used
Pro CompShocks for 3.5" lift less than 100 miles
also have a new header.

220,xxx
New 30" tires on stock 5 spokes
New Brakes, Wheel Seals, Bearing, Wear Bearings, Alt.

I am in school and don't have the moeny to get all the parts ina timely fashion to lift and install with school year around. There is a problem with the clutch somewhere guessing the Slave cylinder assembly. It has the sealed assembly which is like 120 new.

Paint is ok scratched up but not faded. clear coat on driver side fender peele dina spot

Make offer.

lol he said he bought a 2000...

I have a 2000 sport with 5 inches of lift and 74k on the odometer. I was going to put it up for sale later this month. Looking to get $6500 for it.
Let me know if your intersted and I will put up the rest of the specs on it.

still looking?

i just posted my 1997 on this forum. i can meet somewhere in the middle. where in south jersey are you? i used to live in brick and am thinking of moving back.

Back