• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LP 30 4.56s, M/T baja claws, RR tow hooks

VAhasnoWAVES

NAXJA Forum User
alright, some of this is a repost, some of it is new items. i wanted to post it all together.

- i have 4.56 ring and pinion gears for a LP axel from motive gear. never installed. comes with the proper 3.73 and up carrier. also have a master install kit (from motive as well) that is missing a few bearings. they were used to rebuild an axel. not planning to charge anything for this, but its yours with the gears.
$150 obo

- 6 mickey thompson baja claws. 2 are brand new, 2 are half tread, and 2 are 20% tread that i use for full size spares.
$450 obo for best 4
$350 obo for worste 4
$600 obo for all 6

- have a set of ruged ridge tow hooks i bought used from another user on this site. installed but never used on my rig. i moved on to a full bumper. all hardware included.
$50 obo

***willing to entertain trades and even ship gears and hooks. i need things like shackles and any other useful XJ stuff. tires are cash only, need the money for bigger ones***

*****will have pictures up asap*****

i live in lake city, Mi. im going to school in mount pleasant. willing to travel within reasonable distance to make a sale. contact me (walt) at 757 646 5173 or my PM box is always open.

Back