• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to get a set of fenders from SoCal to Denver........

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Putting the word out, hoping my luck is still on the good side! (Just finding these damn things was huge luck in itself.... )

I need a set of dually fenders brought from SoCal (Long Beach area) to Denver.

Anyone making that trip? Anyone know of someone like a trucker that has a regular route like this?

Just searching for options rather than trying to ship these large things.......

ResizedImage_1373497212605_zps32a820f3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow they look great. Are those the ones Scott found?

I just KNEW you couldn't wait for me to drive them to Moab in October. :D

Damn now I am going to have to visit Yella's place while he is in Moab in October :eyes: at least it's closer than socal.

I would package them very carefully, no telling what greyhound will do with them and it's not like those are replaceable.

That IS something to consider, Troy. If I bring them to Moab, you know I would handle them with care. :)

Trust me....... ain't no one more concerned about getting these fenders to me in good shape MORE than me.... :looney:

Luckily, I believe these would be big enough that Greyhound wouldn't be able to stack something heavy on them since they're max weight is 100 lbs anyway. Dunno if they toss stuff around like the airlines do........ hopefully they wouldn't need to me moved between more than one bus for the trip.

Shipping them FedEx or the like would definitely involve multiple loads/unloads.......

Truth be told, I wouldn't realistically "need" these before October anyway.......... maybe I should just be patient.

I stopped by the junkyard where that dually was to see if there was anything else worth grabbing. The tailgate wasn't in as good condition as it appeared in the pictures. The taillights were gone. No sign of the dually wheel adaptors. Still had the Dana 44 minus the diff cover and one drum. Still haven't decided if I want to go back tomorrow for it or not.

Back