• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for quality suspension/drivetrain work in MA or NH

amfw

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys. i live in the boston and dont have the time, tools, or space to do my own work on my xj. i am looking for a reputable shop to fix up or replace my lift and eliminate the driveline vibes i have. i have a 2000 cherokee sport with the 4.5 RE lift and hack 'n tap. i get some clunking on turns and when putting the transmission in gear. i also get some pretty serious vibrations at 60-70mph. i have searched this forum looking for recommendations on where to have work done in my area, but havent seen anything. im sure thats due to the fact that you all do your own work : ) if anyone has had good experience with a shop in mass. or new hampshire i would like to know. i seem to remember reading something on this forum about a guy named dominic with a shop in NH, but cant find the thread anywhere. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks,

adam

Here are a couple shops that I like in your area..
Domenics Auto & Jeep 19 Hazel Dr. Unit1 Hampstead NH 03841 phone # 603/329/9439 And
Elias 4WD Center 178 Wallace Hill Dr. Townsend, MA 01469 phone #978/597/8432

Back