• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for parts

Noah_Bricker

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey all. Im getting deep deep deep into this build and things have accelerated well...faster than i anticipated.....
i am looking for interior dash parts for a pre 97. i need a dash without any cracks, gray prefered, but honestly anything will work. all parts to the dash. gauges, switches, fan controls, dummy lights, everything that comes in one, upper dash bezel as well.
I also need center console, prefered to have a full length one. Remember this is a MJ. but i want to go to a bucket seat setup inside with the full console. I am willing to pay for some time if it comes down to someone seeing one in a junkyard and willing to pull it from the jeep for me and hold on to until i can make it to you to pick it up. But if someone has some parts sitting around i don't mind paying for them if you can hold them for me until i can come get them.. I am a little remote out in death valley and it takes me a little bit to get into town and get thing from people.

Anywho. if anybody can help me out here i would appricate it and be very greatful. If you happen to come across and MJ i also need the whole trim from one inside, as well as the back carpet area. if i can't find one ill be forced to make my own.

I've got a 95 with all the dash parts except the guage cluster. But I'm pretty sure mostly everything else is in there. It is grey. I'm in the hi desert, Phelan. I'll let it all go cheap if you want to make a drive down here and go thru it all and pick out what you need.

I've got a 95 with all the dash parts except the guage cluster. But I'm pretty sure mostly everything else is in there. It is grey. I'm in the hi desert, Phelan. I'll let it all go cheap if you want to make a drive down here and go thru it all and pick out what you need.

I have a full gauge cluster that I will sell cheap.

I have a full gauge cluster that I will sell cheap.

Year matters on the guage cluster. The Renix cluster he needs has a mechanical speedometer while the HO ones is electric.

Are you column shift and keeping that or are you converting to floor shift?

Year matters on the guage cluster. The Renix cluster he needs has a mechanical speedometer while the HO ones is electric.

Are you column shift and keeping that or are you converting to floor shift?

He is already floor shift.

David Bricker / SYR

This is deff interesting to me. i can find a gauge cluster pretty easy i think. Would you be able to hold onto it for me until i make it down to LA? right now i believe i will be headed to LA at the end of June with my dad's jeep on the trailer and my truck. If this doesn't work i can see about working something else out.

I spose I should throw this up here too since the astounding about of answer to the other parts :). Does anyone have a 97+ front clip with wiring harness they want to get rid of. Also interested in a front driver's door and both front fenders.

Back