• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for gas tank

I have the tank and pump out of my 99 Cherokee Sport in perfect working condition. pulled and ready to pick up. PM me if interested.

If you need one my bud has one from a renix at his junkyard. Looks like it was new, painted and then they junked the jeep. He said $50 for tank and pump assembly.

Damn I just bought a new mj tank a few weeks ago.

Talk to Mark, there is a 99 with the new style plastic tank in my yard, its his.

Post below, xj parts, 8.8...., has a great deal.

Damn I just bought a new mj tank a few weeks ago.

Talk to Mark, there is a 99 with the new style plastic tank in my yard, its his.

I have that one, (which I need to pull the gas out of) and another one from a '99 sitting at my parent's house right now.)

What year do you need it for? I have a 97+ tank (maybe a pump too) and a brand new 91 pump (also can get you a new tank for a great deal).

its going in the bed of the 90 comanchee but the filler neck of the comanchee tank is going the wrong direction so as long as my sending unit fits it i dont care what its from.

your sending unit will only fit in an MJ tank, IIRC. But a 90-down XJ sending unit and a 96-down XJ tank fit together, and if you don't care about the fuel gauge going backwards you can use up to a 95 sending unit.

Back