• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockers?!?!?!?!?!?

Alright, I'm not a newbie, but for some reason I haven't heard the term lunchbox locker, as compared to others. My experience with axles is minimal, as is my budget.

Can you give me an example of a lunchbox locker? Brand name and model, preferably?

Alright, I'm not a newbie, but for some reason I haven't heard the term lunchbox locker, as compared to others. My experience with axles is minimal, as is my budget.

Can you give me an example of a lunchbox locker? Brand name and model, preferably?

A lockright locker is one, right guys?

Gecko said:
A lockright locker is one, right guys?

Lockright
PowerTrax No-Slip
Detroit Gearless Locker
Quick Locker

Any drop in locker that does not replace the entire carrier is considered a "lunchbox locker", which would include my 14 bolt Detroit I suppose. :D

yes or no

Im confused: :confused: I have read all of this thread and i cant figure out if the aussie locker comes in 8.25 or not???????????

Re: yes or no

digger4u said:
Im confused: :confused: I have read all of this thread and i cant figure out if the aussie locker comes in 8.25 or not???????????

I guess the answer is..it WILL..this is from a post from CherokeeKid95, maybe you missed it.

From Bill Cole Pres of Aussie Lockers
Hi Eric.

We do have the 8.25 in our schedule of new models. We originally had them
scheduled for a November launch, but we have had to move our development
engineers from new products to getting some new manufacturing systems
installed to meet the large demand for the Aussie Locker. Right now I do
not expect to see the 8.25 locker available until early Spring, like in
min-March. We apologize for the delay.

Bill

Back