• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Load Suggestions?

Some Extras I will be bringing, for the "what if" factor:
Tap/Die set w/drill bits
Electric Drill
Extension Cords
Pulley Puller Set
Easy Out for nuts 21mm-8/9?mm
Crow bars
DVOM (for electrical checks)
Some other odds and ends....

I figure I will be a repair area if/when I am not on the trail... What re some other things ppl are bringing that are odd?

I'm bringing my friend Dusty. :gee:

Well, we can't all bring our odd friends, otherwise the campground will be overrun with people looking for the campfire, like moths circling a flame.... :flame:

I am bringing basic hand tools and might throw on the tire spoons and bead breaker. I am sure as hell not hauling out the welder/generator again this year :D (long story)

What are some other things ppl are bringing that are odd?

My buddy Tim that uses his XJ for Db Drag comps!:bawl: Sitting on 37's and never leaves the garage anymore! It's a damn shame. I wish he didn't roll his last one so he would wheel!

My buddy Tim that uses his XJ for Db Drag comps!:bawl: Sitting on 37's and never leaves the garage anymore! It's a damn shame. I wish he didn't roll his last one so he would wheel!

Lol before I got into offroading, I competed with my "Creep" in Db Drag racing and Bass Race. I won a lot in class B, but now I have a smaller system an occasionally compete in class A.... I've won a few in A.....

XJ = Natural Bass Tube :attom:

Lol before I got into offroading, I competed with my "Creep" in Db Drag racing and Bass Race. I won a lot in class B, but now I have a smaller system an occasionally compete in class A.... I've won a few in A.....

XJ = Natural Bass Tube :attom:

He got 5th in the world finals this year in superstreet 5+

Here is a pic but the box has been rebuilt since then
thewall.jpg

and the whole Jeep
TimsJeep.jpg

Yes, inquiring minds would like to know where one would mount an Orange flag on a pole....

Picked up my Orange flag from walmart today. Only 4.96 on a long pole.

Where do yall mount these though? Bumper? That is where I am thinking!

Front? or Back?

Nice i know where i'm going tomorrow! :D

Picked up my Orange flag from walmart today. Only 4.96 on a long pole.

Where do yall mount these though? Bumper? That is where I am thinking!

Front? or Back?

I put mine on the back bumper since it was easier for me - lol. Use to have it on the roof, but it whacked too many trees, and I eventually lost 1/2 my flag somewhere.

100_2895.jpg

Back