• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Like new SYE from Advanced Adapters.

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I installed this SYE in my NP231 when I first got the Jeep, and managed to break the tcase housing (front d shaft came loose). Come with everything you need, but you will have to remove it from the old case. If you buy this, you are buying the entire T-case, with the broken case, and SYE installed. Remove the SYE and install it in your own case.

I have since put in a 241OR and dont need this any more.

The SYE has about 2,200 miles on it before I broke the case. It is this same kit, with the yoke. http://advanceadapters.com/product/2464/50-7906.html

Come get it, will not ship. $110.00 bucks.

Located in Decatur, Georgia.

ovalexpress @ netscape.net

~ James

Here is a pic of it right after it broke, and it still looks the same except its now in my way.

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

Can't you just put some JB Weld on that???:rof:

If I had the $$ I would help you relocate that into my '99 but sadly enough, the well is dry.:cry:

I broke it good, and in my driveway no less....

I will trade it for stuff too, let me know what ya got I might be interested in, Jeep or non Jeep related.

~James

I honestly may be able to ship it. If its under 70 pounds, it can go US Postal. I know its close to 70 if not more. I will have to weigh it.

~James

What do you need....scratch that....want?

Ok, I will ship it for what it cost to ship, plus the purchase price. I dont care what you have for trade, just let me know what it is.

Eric, let me know what you got.

~James

I just sent him your number. We are riding to Buford this weekend to pick up an XJ so hopefully y'all can work something out.

Back