• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted Bronco

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
I'm unloading some of my rigs- this bronco is bad ass and I hate to sell it but it has to happen.
https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/cto/6114945691.html
f2e923125c9ea44ee81571e0cfb518f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This rig is totally awesome, locked up front and rear, geared to 4.56, v8, deavers, auto, 33s, fun to drive

This rig is totally awesome, locked up front and rear, geared to 4.56, v8, deavers, auto, 33s, fun to drive

Thanks buddy. It's a much cooler rig all around over my explorer, and has been a bucket list truck for decades, but it has to go. FYI it actually has 35" tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp

Where did you get it? A buddy of mine had an identical rig (same fenders and all) and wanted to trade me for this Subie I had at the time prolly like 8 years ago and I was kicking myself for not trading. He got rid of it shortly after and I always wondered what happened to it.....

Where did you get it? A buddy of mine had an identical rig (same fenders and all) and wanted to trade me for this Subie I had at the time prolly like 8 years ago and I was kicking myself for not trading. He got rid of it shortly after and I always wondered what happened to it.....

I got it in Hesperia ca from a Moto racer

It very well could've been your buddies I know it was built quite a while ago just as it is now and the guy I got it from had it for 6-8 years years

Back