• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift party!!!

you had to pick the weekend that we are going wheeling didnt you lol.
this the same guy from the meet n greet?
i'm AJ i had the lil jeep with some tube in it

Yah I'll be gone too. Do you have a place to do it or the ability to not drive it for a day or two? If thats the case just spacers and springs will be easy and can be done by yourself no problem.

This is only if no one can help.

And you would pick the time when i'm broke and trying to save for the next vacation.

Doing a lift really isn't complicated at all. Floor jack, 4 jack stands, PB Blaster and hand tools are all you need. Add a good breaker bar in there as well for the stubborn bolts.

edit: Make sure you do your homework on here first. All the write ups are easily accessible things like doing your own alignment after the lift, and what parts need to be replaced with whatever size lift you're going with...etc

Last edited:
If my jeep was on all 4 I'd say come here the 20th and we could all knock it out in the am and wheel it in the pm!

might be able to get it done at travis's one day if you want to ride down. no shade but theres air tools lol.

the only thing im worried about is alignment. i cant seem to get those down. but worst case, i have a trailer ,we'll get you home lol.

pm me you number, and name, i forgot it haha, me wetawded

Last edited:
Back