• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

Jeep_on_Honda.jpg

Jeep_flexin.jpg

Jeep_on_stones.jpg

Jeep_in_rain.jpg

20090728172837.jpg

20090728173146.jpg

Kurt are you making a pass at me??? I swear I was only asking him as a joke, I am not the least bit interested in him (or you for that matter). Sorry to burst your bubble, or get your hopes up. Flores, however, he may be interested in your (but only if you dress up like a tranny). LOL

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't swing that way.....

Niiiiccee. Me want

Nice ruts you left, That's a very interesting approach you used to get stuck.
Hahaha
You cant really tell from the angle of this pic but there is a ditch thats angled pretty steep, my intention was to just slowly get across, kinda didn't work out. Started sliding downward. lol

Swamprat, nice looking XJ. I bet that thing has never even been offroad. Are those some new tires for it sitting in the garage?

Swamprat, nice looking XJ. I bet that thing has never even been offroad. Are those some new tires for it sitting in the garage?

thanks im sure its never even seen a dirt road. and there new to the XJ, i've ran those 30's on both of my previous XJs. they still have 60%+ tread left, i wonder what lasts longer tires or jeeps in my hands :rolleyes:

i like how you backed into your stuck LOL
It happened. lol. I was going easy on the gas trying to prevent my fail, it just made it worse. :moon:

Just found a pic of my XJ shortly after I bought it.

DSC00650-1.jpg

Back