• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LBL (land Between The Lakes) Turkey Bay Run

9-930 sounds good to me. wel will be up by 7 that morning. there will be 3 jeeps and maybe a hybrid with me. give me a call when yall are on your way.

Last time I went it was $15 for the weekend, or for 1 day, kinda sucks because they don't have a 1 day fee.
for all who is going to try to meet up at my house first I am pulling out of here 730ish. As I said I am right off of Exit one on I 24. I will probably be alone, well with my dog, maybe dogs....lol
Anyway for those coming this way we can meet up and head out of here 730ish for the rest see you there. I will be in a 96 green country, with around 4ish" lift and 31 BFG AT's. Once you pay there is a field right there. That is wehre we will meet.

Also again, if anyone has any ideas for good trails, or just wants to explore (the GPS is our friend), you can lead trails. I know a few trails and I will be happy to lead. Also we may have enough jeeps to do 2 rides, if some want to go harder than the rest.

Sorry guys but the ZJ I was ridin with slung a rod today. and we all cant fit in the yj so we wont be able to make it this time. we'll be there next time

todd

ps....
anybody have an AW-4 tranny with low miles they wanna sell me?

Ok so who is all still in? And who, if anyone, wants to meet up around my house?

I'd like to know so if I'm expecting anyone I don't leave without you, and also wanna know how many jeeps we are expecting so we don't start without someone.

I'm still leaving home around 730, so I should be at Turkey Bay around 900.

Thanks to all you who made it out we had a great trail ride...that wa ssarcasum to all except Kinch, he and I were the only 2 XJ's that showed. We did link up with a bunch of TJ's and Cj's, like 5-6 total and had a BALL. Made it home with minimul carnage and my tranny still kicking. Can't wait to go again....Kinch...get sliders and keep and eye on youe oil valve cover gasket.

Had a GREAT time today :D ... and met some pretty cool jeepers. YEAH rock sliders would be a gooood investment;) and the oil pressure and everything was fine on the way home..The valve cover gasket may be a project for while im home on break

It was an awsome trip andrew, alot of pix were taken, there are some posted onanother page already, and Kinch has tons, some pretty good ones too, Kinch send me whatever you have of me, I wanna see when I was trying to climb rubicon rock!! Hopefully yuo can make the next trip Andrew

Back