• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King of the Hammers! Who wants to go?!

i was kind of expecting more updates and pictures of shenanigans and the travels... have fun guys... but we also would like to live vicariously through your five for the next week... thanks.

I think ole hammertown is keeping them a little busy ;) I haven't heard from anyone either

Just hit Tyler with a text asking for updates and got this back:
"Tell them they are (explicative deleted) missing out! It's awesome! We did chocolate thunder yesterday."

I actually SPOKE ON THE PHONE with Latney today. It sounds like they're having a great time (except for sleeping in the truck). Tim/Tyler are doing some trail rides tomorrow - the actual race is Friday - more trail rides Saturday and they'll head back Sunday.

I've checked the weather and it looks like they'll have clear sailing (so to speak) down I-40 on the way back.

I have a feeling I won't be purchasing any hot dogs for cookouts for a while LOL.

Just wanted to say it was great to meet Tim and Tyler at the King of the Hammers 2011.

It would have been great to get to wheel with you to bad I was working most of the race. I hope you guys have a great time!!! If any of you are in the So Cal area again just let me know....I will help you guys find trails places to stay and a shop to fix anything that breaks.

I am still thinking of making the trip to the Cherokee Crawl 2011...I will keep you up to date.

Have a safe trip back!

Sounds like they had a great time.

Come on out for the Crawl. The wheeling is definately fun.

SoCal was definitely a kewl place to wheel....haven't been since '96. But that's a bit of a drive...I'm sure the trip of a lifetime, but no time for that for me right now either. Can't wait to see the pics.....:scared:

Back