• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King of the Hammers anyone?

CumminsJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone from the NAC going out to KOH? Ill be there with a bunch of people including a few NAC people (SupermanXJ, HeavymetalXJ, Dizzey). anyone else? im leaving in 4 days and cant wait!

Jealous. I may have to take some vacation time to make it out there next year

The rest of us non cool NAC members want pictures.

Actually I just want to see pictures, I don't care what the others want :D

The rest of us non cool NAC members want pictures.

Actually I just want to see pictures, I don't care what the others want :D

We will all be taking plenty! We are all working for Heavymetal Concepts as "media." Will (heavymetalxj) landed the producer job for the whole shebang so we will be VIP (I guess you can call it that) media the whole week. That means we can be on the race course at all times while everyone else piles on the mountains! Will has brought his company a long way in very little time and we are all really really happy to be a part of it. definitely an opportunity of a lifetime and I am super excited.

If anyone is coming out, look for the safety green/yellow vests with the HMC logo on them. We will all be wearing them.

Back