• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Pictures

2012-11-17_13-26-27_171.jpg

you didnt have to go that high on the right :p

We had a good time getting Beamers rig through there on his 33's and his longer wheel base.

you didnt have to go that high on the right :p

We had a good time getting Beamers rig through there on his 33's and his longer wheel base.

Yah Sean and I had both had to pull cable to get through that section after the 37" crew walked through it. Dan needed a B pillar rope spot and the JK's, well I'm not sure what was wrong with them.

Yah Sean and I had both had to pull cable to get through that section after the 37" crew walked through it. Dan needed a B pillar rope spot and the JK's, well I'm not sure what was wrong with them.
Totally not true ;)

Cal might have been on 37's, but i wasn't. And the samarai was on 37's, but he broke his rear end and had to winch.

I have the whole video of Dan getting through it. I'll upload it to my photobucket account tonight and post it for everyone.

Julio just walked that spot on half wore out 35s....he was on his phone texting as well.

Back