• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just might get back into an xj

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
May have me a built xj tomorrow. Hehe. It's been too long.

This time it's a not a daily driver.

e7b94d38.jpg

Warn sliders showing up everywhere now!

Do it!

...you need to get back into one; and that is a clean one to start with...

no its not dans....

Nice looking Jeep!!

I was about to say. It looks quite familiar! Guess it's the all black.

Looks damn nice!

Except for the wheel weights on the outside of the wheels. :)

Those CLAWS are LOUD... what? I SAID.. THOSE CLAWS ARE LOUD!!! Whhhaaatt?? nevermind!

why does it look like Dan's??

Cause its a black late model, lifted on 35s?
...Sam has one too, which looks closer to it than mine

no its not dans....

Correct...
All but my headlights are blackd out, I have rocker replacements not sliders, plate style bumpers - no tube stuff, I have a cut and fold rear quarters, "stump-style" rear fender trim, no roof rack, RSOR dom steering and tracbar, no chrome centercaps, black springs, 8.8 not 8.25, and km2s not claws... And I have a sport not a classic.
(and that's just stuff I have different based on what you can see from that pic)

...its the details that make each jeep different and unique. I may seem like I'm venting but I'm not, I get people all the time that say they saw a jeep "just like mine" , or "i saw you at such & such" ...when my jeep is at home in the driveway.
It gets old sometimes, that's all... No hard feelings towards anybody, was just practicing my typing skills on my phone :)

oh, been a while since I saw yours, like July I guess

I know you ain't mad. I like black Jeeps.

It gets old sometimes, that's all... No hard feelings towards anybody, was just practicing my typing skills on my phone :)

It should be flattering to see your Xj among others... How many xj's do you see in AVON pink and say.. Wow.. Mark's selling his jeep!

yup another black jeep. this would be my 3rd black 98.
after going back and forth, im looking at it this weekend.
if i do get it, its going to go through some serious changes. off the top of my head..... -lowered to 4.5,
-weld the diff out back until i find some axles to swap over,
-set the doors on pins for removal
-cage
-swap the tires

i have an 01 volvo v70xc awd 5cyl turbo wagon and 99 cabrio for daily driving. this would be a dedicated trail rig that is streetable to the trail.

dan, we can be twinsies! cant we?

dan, we can be twinsies! cant we?

Great, another jeep in the area for people to confuse with mine... Lol, jk :)
Of course, not like I'm gonna try to stop you from getting a nice xj...

nice, maybe decent starting point.

Back