• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just for kicks

amanoffreedom

NAXJA Forum User
I thought i would post some pics of my jeep given that i am bored and out of gas. Just got the fronts trimmed and hood vents last night, very pleased. This is actually my first pic post in the showcase so criticism is welcomed. littlebluexj has been with me for most of the more functional projects on this jeep, because i am a wanker and am too scared to cut on my own beautiful beast, thanks goes to him. Im awaiting a jcr pre runner winch bumper, and trimmin the rears and thats it for a while because of school. BOOOMER SOOONER
DSC00820.jpg

DSC00825.jpg
DSC00826-1.jpg
DSC00821.jpg

Aj's rails, who else? I put some skate grip on the top for a step. The tow hook is my own fabed bracket, like 6 points, its real firm, ive got two of them if anyone wants them when i get my new bumper.

The HULK name is already taken :D

amanoffreedom said:
Aj's rails, who else? I put some skate grip on the top for a step. The tow hook is my own fabed bracket, like 6 points, its real firm, ive got two of them if anyone wants them when i get my new bumper.

let me know when you need to get rid of them, i might be interested

nice jeep btw

Back