• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June is RORP Appreciation month

All loaded up and heading out first thing in the morning. I may see you guys at the park tomorrow afternoon - but Sunday morning for sure.

Got back from Rockport
kind of a crazy weekend.
I seen or met WHAT ROAD, BOUNTY HUNTER,
FLEXJ, CRUZER, PETE
Plenty of great weather and great trails.
the RROCK competition was a great way to break up the day.

word has it, Hannibal has a quarry that'll make
Tall Dog look like a pebble garden.

...BOB

My nephew and I wound up staying at a brand new place just before the river crossing to Louisiana, Mo. It's called Mississippi Valley Lodging and I'm sure we were their first paying customers. Nice place with about 8 rooms run by a very nice couple. It's less than 10 minutes from Rockport.

We had fun both on the trails and watching the competition. I let my nephew have his first turn behind the wheel on Back40 and he was thrilled. He did pretty well and added only one new dent. I'll always be able to abuse him with that little tidbit!

Rorp was a good time. wheeled with Bob, Dennis, Kevin and Jason, and intermingled with several other people on the trail, not always enough time for introductions aside from meeting a couple of the MJ guys who made it. weather was hot and very dry on the trail, dust was crazy thick. watching the Rrock contest in the shade was nice, heck i even won a t-shirt, woo hoo. (i never win usually) wish i would have not had to ride home on my Swampers though, not getting all the mud out of the rims combined with tsl's , makes for a very bumpy ride home.( i fear we missed a couple of guys who may have showed up later in the weekend, hope they found their way around . my new phone wasn't working like i had hoped,)

Back