• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 9,2005 Myrtle Beach Show

johnh2os

NAXJA Forum User
These are the guys I have been hanging out with, If you are in the area, check it out.

John

On July 9th, 2005 Aggressive 4x4 Concepts is hosting an Off Road show at The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World located at the Colonial Mall in Myrtle Beach, SC. The address for Outdoor World is located at 10177 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (843) 361-4800.
The show will start at 10 am and last until 6 pm. The events will start at 1pm.

The show is being produced to raise funds for a 4,000 acre tract within 30 minutes of Myrtle Beach that the club intends to turn this land into an ORV park. A portion of the funds will be donated to the Grand Strand Humane Society.

The events will consist of a Show and Shine competition that will be run by the Black Sheep Clan of Mid Carolina Jeepers, RTI competition run by NCKrawlers out of Greenville North Carolina, and a See Saw competition that we are waiting on comfirmation from Low Country 4x4 out of Charleston to run. In addition to the events (others possible) we are going to have venders set up with products, information, and rigs to view during the show.

So far we have four vendors verified:

Main Sponsor is Bobby Gale's Myrtle Beach Chrysler in Myrtle Beach
They just got new flyers in for a sweet, Jeep owned, rock crawling line of add ons that can be installed by the dealer.

Carolina Rock Shop in Charlotte, NC http://www.carolinarockshop.com/

All Terrain Customs in Surfside Beach, SC
843-215-truk

Crawford's Offroad Adventures near Greenville, SC
864-682-0095

BlackOut Autosports in Raleigh, NC
919-754-7910

Rocky Mountain Supensions (mail order) in Calabash, NC
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com

Alleyed Kustoms in Mt. Pleasant, SC
www.alleyed.com

Carolina Drive Line Spartenburg, SC
www.carolinadriveline.com

Foothills 4x4
Website information to come soon.

We also have two people so far that have promised donations:
Golden Rule Inc.
843-232-9092

Thompson Appraisal Services in Myrtle Beach, SC
www.thompsonappraisals.com

We are working quite a few others such as:
Toyota (who sponsors Bass Pro Shops)
Various 4 wheeler vendors (Bass Pro Shops)
Blue Torch Fab Works
Clemson 4Wheel
Low Country 4x4
and actually man more.....if you are interested contact

Dave Curry
[email protected]
www.aggressiveconcepts.com

or Neil Miller
[email protected]

I will keep updates on the event posted on NCKrawlers.com

Ok guys and girls we have some sponsor updates: Carolina Rock Shop is going to be sponsoring our events and will be offering 3 first places prizes of $50 dollars off any custom work over $250 dollars and 3 second place prizes of $25 dollars off any custom work over $250 dollars or more.

Rocky Mountain Suspension has donated a Revtek spacer lift, and some bushing kits to the raffle, and as of right now they are also talking about donating a set of leaf springs.

C&M, a new sponsor, is talking about donating a black aluminum full size truck tool box to the raffle.

I will post up more info on the raffle prizes as I get it so stay tuned.

We are also going to accept pre registrations for the events. Please contact [email protected] to find out where to send checks. The show-and-shine competition will have a $10 entrance fee. This is the only way to park your rig inside the ropes to show it off. Once inside the show there will be a $5 event fee for the RTI ramp competition and a $5 event fee for the See Saw competition. Remember this is going towards the land fund and the Grand Strand Humane Society.

No Offense but you picked the wrong weekend for that! Most of us will be in Tellico that week!

Ghost said:
No Offense but you picked the wrong weekend for that! Most of us will be in Tellico that week!

I know, I know. Wish I could go, but gotta work and my 2x4(halfway through gear swap, rear only done so far....so no front DS) probally wouldnt make it anyway.

John

Back