• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 19 Wharton, NJ

I am going with some buddies on the 22nd. If you guys are free you are more than welcome to come. It is a group of guys that is all pretty close to stock and green as grass.

Also damn Royal your daily rocks my truck lol.

Anyone that wants to come shoot me a pm for my contact info!

Adam I sent you a PM. Please feel free to give me a call the day of. I was talking to some buddies today about this Saturday. Should be a good day.

took my dd out to apple pie hill today.
dghjbcfhd033.jpg

Just recently been to apple pie hill quite beautiful. We should coordinate more so we could meet. I just discovered jemima mount today. Quite nice camping out here.

Stanbo where about are you located in central jersey

I'm in old bridge. Pm me for info. I'm still shooting down on Saturday with some buddies. Worse case if its super horrible we will go to hooters or something lol.

I'm in old bridge. Pm me for info. I'm still shooting down on Saturday with some buddies. Worse case if its super horrible we will go to hooters or something lol.

i was just wondering your about ten minutes from me i live in morganville i think i've seen your jeep before

Had a good time. Ended up shooting down by myself.

I will post up a new thread next time I head down.

Back