• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JP Tire Review

ProJeep

NAXJA Forum User
whats everybody think of the most recent issue of JP mag on all those tires???

personally im suprised on how crappy the irok got rated on the road....granted its a biased ply but its better than alot of radials ive had on the road

Haven't got that one yet (unless it's out in the mail box). I can say I saw severely disappointed with the oil filter shoot out in the Feb issue of FourWheeler. The whole thing was pretty much a joke, and a waste of news stand money!

Haven't got that one yet (unless it's out in the mail box). I can say I saw severely disappointed with the oil filter shoot out in the Feb issue of FourWheeler. The whole thing was pretty much a joke, and a waste of news stand money!

They always are, why is this any different?

This should be in non-tech.

I don't get the mag anymore. Who paid the most to be the best tire in this shoot out?

I got it a week ago. I was suprised that the km2's didnt rate as high as I expected, then again the mtr kevlars only scored one point higher... -life goes on

That's weird, Falken doesn't seem like the kind of company that could afford to buy a magazine review.

just check jp for the most amount of ads, that'll be your winner. just like their winch shoot out. where the top two finishers were busted at the end and 3rd and 4th were the only winches still working.

Duratracs got a really good rating which is consistent with what people on here say, and kevlars did well too, I'd say it wasn't bad

If it is true that Mickey Thompson MTZ's are just re-badged Cooper STT's I thought their ratings were quite accurate with my experience with my STT's.

:greensmokstill an A/T

but they're good if you drive street alot, just depends on what your prefrence is

Her Jeep is 95% street time.

The Falkens improved her gas mileage, reduced road noise, and they grip better in every situation. This is compared to her old BFG MTs.

not that its a big deal but why did this get moved? haaha its about Tires thats tech...now if i was talking about what sneaker was the best or last nights football game, i would consider non tech?

Back