• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Job openings!

yeah, 5 bucks more an hour. Temp agencies get a lot of the money you earn. I've been there so long thru the temp company that I've been fully certified on every machine in my department. So, after they process all the paperwork Jan. 1 I'll go to starting pay for 30 days. After that they will review the machines i'm certified on and pay me accordingly. Since I'm fully certified I'll go to top pay. I'll be making the same thing that the seasoned CNC veteran makes that works right beside me. (Which I think is pretty screwed up.) I've been there for 1 year and will be making the same thing that Dave will be making. He's been working there for 13 years...

yeah, 5 bucks more an hour. Temp agencies get a lot of the money you earn. I've been there so long thru the temp company that I've been fully certified on every machine in my department. So, after they process all the paperwork Jan. 1 I'll go to starting pay for 30 days. After that they will review the machines i'm certified on and pay me accordingly. Since I'm fully certified I'll go to top pay. I'll be making the same thing that the seasoned CNC veteran makes that works right beside me. (Which I think is pretty screwed up.) I've been there for 1 year and will be making the same thing that Dave will be making. He's been working there for 13 years...

Congrats! That is screwed up!

Tell me about it! The only thing that would make it better is if it would have gone through last month so I could have had a little more Christmas money... At least It'll be alot easier to recover from spending as much as I did.

The main thing that's going to help is Holiday pay and paid vacation. I get both of those imediately. It's rough going thru a big lot of holidays in a row without pay... Lots of short checks in a row makes things REALLY tight!

I haven't had health insurance in 4 years! I don't know what I'll do when I don't have to pay for all my optomitrist visits with my bad eyes! lol

Back