• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS over axle track bar bracket

a little hardinge chucker, or a clone?

Yes, our "little" lathe at work. We do have a smaller one but the precision sucks on it.

Yes, our "little" lathe at work. We do have a smaller one but the precision sucks on it.
nice, those are my favorite little lathes. I have a cnc version of that, with a little 8 position automatic toolchanger.

nice, those are my favorite little lathes. I have a cnc version of that, with a little 8 position automatic toolchanger.

This one is all manual in our R&D lab. Basically or turning custom small parts for prototypes and small "government" jobs. Most our othe larger lathes are manual too. With the new acquisition that we just made; I heard we got a pretty decent CNC shop, but ave yet to check it out.

Whats the mounting width on that track bar mount? 1 5/8?

If I remember right, it was something like ~1.699". So I am guessing designed for a 1 5/8" width joint with ~.040" worth of tightening up and room for variation.

Cool. Thats what my JCR OA mount is now. Really like that one but they quite making it for some reason. So on the hunt for another for my new axle. JKS mount it is then

http://www.tntcustoms.com/trackbarsystemmjxjzj.aspx

TnT also makes two different axle side trackbar mounts. Only problem with most of these is it makes the TB very short. Even with the JKS bracket, my trackbar is pretty damn short.

While you are correct on this, there is only so much room on a Dana 30. Which is a pretty narrow axle at 60.5" and then throw coils in there. As it is my drag link contacts my JKS TB mount at full turn driver. Surprisingly with this current setup, I have no bumpsteer and will fully flex out the front.
2487546310051291678S500x500Q85.jpg

2821923880051291678S500x500Q85.jpg

^^^ do you have better pictures of your bracket and the contact that is being made?

^^^ do you have better pictures of your bracket and the contact that is being made?

Once I get the jeep and trailer unburied from unburied from construction debris, I'll turn the wheels and take a pic.

Gotta love doing a kitchen remodel.
523851_10150957449584003_98994828_n.jpg

If I remember right, it was something like ~1.699". So I am guessing designed for a 1 5/8" width joint with ~.040" worth of tightening up and room for variation.

I'm resurrecting this old thread because I'm building a track using ruff n stuff
3/4" rod ends with 5/8" high misalignment spacers, I just realized my track bar bracket if built for a 1-5/8" wide rod ends, the width of the rod ends with spacers is 2".
Should I cut the spacers down to fit? Or can I get 3/4" x 5/8" rod ends that are 1-5/8" wide anywhere?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I'm resurrecting this old thread because I'm building a track using ruff n stuff
3/4" rod ends with 5/8" high misalignment spacers, I just realized my track bar bracket if built for a 1-5/8" wide rod ends, the width of the rod ends with spacers is 2".
Should I cut the spacers down to fit? Or can I get 3/4" x 5/8" rod ends that are 1-5/8" wide anywhere?
Thanks in advance!

Synergy makes some that are 1.6 wide for their 3/4 heim. Only a few bucks a piece. Also available on amazon from them as well.

Back