• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JK with way too much stuff?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
SO I get alot of JK's in my hands. This one shows up and I actually laughed in the owners face as he drove up bumping the system...

MichaelJK.jpg

JK on 22" rims and 40's.
D30 front and D44 rear. - 3.73 ratio.
Hydro assist
Outlaw's very nice coilover system
lights all over includign a x-vision bar in front (BLING right there)
custom fiberglass box in the back with blue lite background image plexi box. hard to expliain, lets just say, show car crapola.
no doors, all kinds of little things here and there that are like pepboys stuff.
Snorkle
etc...

SO how much is too much?

When its done it will wheel very nice I think. Getting ARB rear 5.38's and new front HPD44 with arb and all thick tube, gusseted and such.

would you rock it? I dont know...

Last edited:
I like It, a Little De-Homey-ization and it be cool!

I'd take it....those xvision bars are pricey but cool. Replace the 22's with good ole 17 or 18" beadlocks, and I'd be happy (After Roberts re-gearing and locker work) :)

It really could be worse..

The first thing I noticed when I looked at the pic was the gigantic gap between the tires and the fenders, then the enormous wheels. I would definitely drive it, but it would look MUCH better with smaller wheels (and I'd actually lower it a couple of inches). Why is the guy getting ARBs, Is he actually going to take it off road with those wheels?

The first thing I noticed when I looked at the pic was the gigantic gap between the tires and the fenders, then the enormous wheels. I would definitely drive it, but it would look MUCH better with smaller wheels (and I'd actually lower it a couple of inches). Why is the guy getting ARBs, Is he actually going to take it off road with those wheels?

well there is about 10" of gap and about 7" up travel left in the 12" coilovers. so that is kinda necc.

Yes he uses it off road. it has broken axles too often for his taste (go figure a 40" tire on a dana 30) so now he is going high end D44 front with the larger 1350 ujoints, and arb's and 5:38s. It is very mallish but also very capible I wold be so scared though of damaging a 500$ wheel.

well there is about 10" of gap and about 7" up travel left in the 12" coilovers. so that is kinda necc.

Yes he uses it off road. it has broken axles too often for his taste (go figure a 40" tire on a dana 30) so now he is going high end D44 front with the larger 1350 ujoints, and arb's and 5:38s. It is very mallish but also very capible I wold be so scared though of damaging a 500$ wheel.

With that wheel/axle combo he probably broke them in the mall parking lot :gee: But seriously, it is pretty sweet other than the wheels, but to each his own :wave1:

This one wins... King's front and rear with bumps and the rear is a cantilever setup, 40's, 4 corbuea's, pro rock 60's with hydro assist, And best of all.... She's packin' a 6.1L hemi, 45RFE trans, and a 241OR.
SSPX01131.jpg

Back