• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeff Daniels Jeep Show

"what exactly do you mean by "with the wheels off"??"

exactly that all four wheels off and the axle tubes on jackstands (chrome).
the lock outs were chromed the backer plates,calipers etc were all chrome but the rotors were as rust looking as mine, not even a shine were the brakes would wear it clean. poor jeep.

yea it truly was sad to see them and hear them was anyone else bothered but all that crappy music they were playing, sounded like the city with all that bass they had going

what exactly do you mean by "with the wheels off"??

Yes they Jacked up the jeeps "If you call them that" and took off all 4 wheels and started polishing all the chrome and then left them off for the show. So all they wanted was show and shine and to be Bling Bling.

ya'll need to learn how to bring it
4007388718_69330be85a.jpg

Hillbillypajeeps, I saw your Jeep, I rolled in right behind you with my red CJ-7 with the old ramsey worm drive winch. Nice Rack(antlers that is:))

I wonder where the "show Jeeps" trailers where parked. I doubt they drove them from NJ where their tags where from.

Gotta love their choice of music which I am guessing 1% of the people understood. The one left with his police siren plaring. The jeep did sound good driving away though.

Not as many XJ's this year. I liked it more in the past when all the Jeeps where grouped together by model.

we were there, right in front of them, literally. nice thing was every time they blew the horns the crowd would wonder over and go "those aint jeeps theyre not even dirty". boy is 14 now and got pics of every jeep on sale and just about every xj there and he walked right by them no picture .lol. when they went to leave and they were putting the tires back on the jack and jackstands were chrome also. but the disc brakes were rusty as heck. we had our naxja sticker on but the hatch was open most the time, great show. we took the adventure jeep and a locker in the raffle. great day alrigh tfood and lotsa friends well worth the 2.5 hour drive.
i saw you guys there was looking for naxja sticker....was a fun day won some stuff in raffle too...your jeep was cool too

heres a pic from the jeff daniels show

jeffdanielschrome.jpg
Yeah this is the type of "stuff" I was talking about. I will give them that they have lots of time, money , and effort into them but come on WTF? And what's up with those damn sirens anyway?

Back