• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Stuff

1. Complete stock YJ steering setup. Drag link, tie rod, TREs, even the steering stabilizer. Good shape, would make a perfect trail spare for a guy running a YJ. Was going to use it on the ZJ, but changed my plans $5
  2. Complete ZJ/TJ/XJ/MJ steering setup with Rubicon Express tie rod. The draglink was $70 from Jeep (can't get them at parts stores) which I replaced this past summer. The RE Cromoly tie rod is about 2 years old, ~$125 new. I put new Moog rod ends this past spring. All in great shape. $100.
  3. Complete ZJ/TJ/XJ/MJ stock setup. This came off an 86 XJ. It's in good shape, nothing bent. The joints are "ok", but I wouldn't try and depend on them. Would be great for spares $5
  4. ZJ/TJ/XJ/MJ draglink, good shape. This is my old draglink. It's got a tiny bit of slop in the TRE, but nothing serious at all. I thought my loose steering was from the draglink, ending up being a worn steering box $10, they are $70 new.
  5. ZJ Tie Rod, bent, TREs on it are good for spares.. My stock tie rod. It's been bent and straightened too many times to be safe really, but it'd be fine to use as a spare $5
  6. 2 or 3 loose TREs that are in good shape. I kept these in my Jeep for spares, no longer need. I believe I have 3 of them, 2 for the tie rod, one for the draglink $5
  7. 2 ZJ/TJ/XJ/MJ front shocks, Bilstein, stock height. Seem to be ok, need new bushings though FREE
  8. 2 knuckles off 86 XJ D30 $5
  9. 3 unit bearings, (aka wheel bearings) for a Dana 30. These are $120-160 new. 1 is almost brand new, other 2 unknown miles, they would be better used as spares. $80 for the good one, $10 ea for unknowns. I already have a set of spares, so I don't need them.
  10. 2 calipers, rotors and pads from an 86 XJ, all in good shape $30
  11. 1 LP Dana 30 housing from a 2000 TJ...good shape.. could use for brackets $30
  12. Rubicon Express Hack and Tap. Complete kit included the flange, bolts, drill bit and tap. I also have a tail housing and mainshaft from a 99 NP231 if you need them. $50
  13. Impact Gun. Made by Alltrade, I would guess it's got ~150 ft/lb torque. It works great, just I have a 700ft/lb one I bought some time back and stoped using the Alltrade one. Just taking up toolbox space $10
  14. HP Dana 30 3.55 gears, good shape, unknown mileage. FREE
  15. TJ rear drums, fits D35/D44. They are still good but they are a bit rusty so they'd need to be cleaned up on the brake lathe. $5
  16. Argon/Co2 flow meter for MIG welder. Dial style, not the ball type. I paid $75 for this about a year ago, barely used. $40
  17. Electric Fan controller. Comes with home brew wire harness and a 30 amp relay. Works fine, just went with a different setup. $10
  18. Stock D35/D44a mounts from a ZJ. I cut them off a D35, put them on an 8.8, and then they were cut off that axle. They are in ok shape, would take a bit of TLC to make them work on an axle. $5.
  19. WJ 4.0 electric fan mounted in a stock ZJ shround. Cleanly done, fit great in my Jeep. Upgraded to a Taurus fan. $40 Will include fan controller for $45.
  20. Tranny filter kit (gasket and filter), new still in the box. For XJ or ZJ. $5, ~$20 from Napa. I have a "washable" filter and resuable gasket in my tranny, so I don't need this.
  21. Bilstein Steering Stabilizer. Good shape, looks fairly new. $10.
  22. D30 CV Axle shafts. Just the inners though. FREE
  23. Modified stock ZJ rear trackbar. Cut and sleeved, was setup to get the axle centered with 6" of lift. FREE
  24. Stock ZJ crossmember. Good shape. $5.
  25. 8.8" Crush Collar eliminator $5
  26. 9" ring gear bolts (new of course) $5

Prices are best offer. If I don't get anyone interested by Sunday, I'm starting to throw stuff out. I just can't hold onto all this stuff, so if your interested, get ahold of me. Email [email protected], PM or 907 830 2812.

Steering, bearings, etc would work great to throw in a box and bring with you when your out on a trip. It's not being cheap when you get used parts with the intention to rely on it as a spare if something would break... some of the stuff I have is prefectly good too.

PM'd on H&T

Back