• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Concept Vehicles

19XJ96

NAXJA Forum User
Is this what the future of Jeep hold for us??????

04jeeptreo.jpg

The Jeep Treo targeted at young buyers.

04jeeprescue.jpg

The Jeep Rescue. Cross between Land Cruiser and H2 maybe??

Yeah, I saw a few pictures of that Jeep Rescue over on that thar other jeep site. It has solid axles and what seems to be some kind of adjustable suspension. In some of the pics it seems to be lifted 2-3 inches more than in the pic above.

Karlm said:
Yeah, I saw a few pictures of that Jeep Rescue over on that thar other jeep site. It has solid axles and what seems to be some kind of adjustable suspension. In some of the pics it seems to be lifted 2-3 inches more than in the pic above.

I'm diggin the Rescue. The pictures I saw also had it lifted higher.

The rescue looks like a nice rig but I'd hate to see the weight on that thing plus the 123" wheelbase is a little long. Too Hummeresque for the trail i'm afraid.

I absolutely hate the treo along with many other strange concept cars, but the Rescue looks promising. It looks like Jeep is trying to include all the aftermarket products into their design, like the lift, winch, big tires, etc. Of course, how much will it cost and when will it hit the market?

I think the Rescue is an attempt to see how a larger SUV would be tollerated.

I think a sweet concept would be bring back the older jeep body styles, only put all new stuff in them like EFI etc.. I'm a big fan of older looking cars, like the muscle cars of the late 60's and early 70's. I'd just like to see cars as nice looking as them rolling the roads again only with all new makeovers as far as engine and components go. Keeping with this I'm still anxiously awaiting seeing DC's new lineup. I heard the grand cherokee is supposed to take a more boxy looking as far as body lines go like the old cherokee. If DC would get it's act together though either build the XJ again or bring over the 2500.

The tires on the Rescue look like GoodYear MT/R's, but the porpotions of the lugs look different. The center lugs look much bigger/broader. Interesting.

taking another glance at it...those fender flares would be nice to slap on an XJ.... hehe, i like how they look

The Treo is targeted at young buyers? Is it replacing the Barbie Jeep? lol

Also, are the Liberty's called Cherokee's in Europe? I found a pic of a Liberty with a European license plate and it said Cherokee on the side of it. Am I just totally out of the loop on this?

me too!!

Maybe Jeep will stay on track. Hopefully they'll build it. Then they'll just have to drop the Liberty from the line up.

The Treo is so ecco, it even has cute little birdhouses built into the side mirrors. :)

the body lines on the rescue kinda remind me of the old jeepsters..... now slap on an EXOcage and lift it a lil more... lose those huge wheels unless they are part of some sort of air system like the hummer has, they look like they weigh a ton!
mike

Back