• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Buggy on 37" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandoson

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my Jeep. I'd like to start a new project. This was a 1988 Jeep Cherokee with 2000 Jeep Engine/transmission/transfer case. So now it's a 2088 Jeep, however there is not much Jeep left. Most of the uni-body has been cut off and a frame was built around it. This buggy can go anywhere you want it to and is ready to hit the trails. It has everything to make it street legal except a speedometer and a horn, only... I wouldn't drive it on the street daily since it costs $700 to replace one of the 37" Creepy Crawler tires. I listed the details below, along with pictures in the craigslist ad. I can answer any other questions you have, just ask.

4.0 I6 Engine
Automatic Trans
6 37" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers on real bead lock wheels
Dana 44 Axles locked front and rear with 5.38 Gears and disc brakes
3/8" Ballistic Fab Differential covers front and rear
Warn premium locking hubs
custom built tube frame/cage
custom built dash
9000 lb. winch
1.5" DOM steering with 1-ton joints
long arm suspension linked front and rear
Seats 4 people, 5 point harnesses for front seats 4 point in rear
on-board air compressor

I am looking for CASH, however, I might consider a trade for the right vehicle or toy. If yours is worth less expect to do cash plus trade.

I would consider trade for:
Yamaha Rhino (or maybe another side by side)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ or LJ)

and less likely, but possible...
4 door 4x4 Toyota Tacoma
4x4 GMC or Chevy Silverado
4 door 4x4 Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon

Asking $6900 obo

Brandon

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3339634956.html

Nice! Very nice! Too bad I couldn't interest you in a 1995 4 dr 2wd and a 1988 4 dr 4wd or could I ???? :)

Not really looking for another XJ right now. I might get another one later. I would consider a partial trade for a 97+, but not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back