• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Air Dam SCCA

What about an SCCA style Air Dam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdougn

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This may be something real interesting for the Jeep Speed guys. Been asked to consider producing an Air Dam for the MJ. May fit years other than what the MJ covers and it may, or may not, fit the XJ. Regardless, a certain number of the air dams would have to be made to cover set up costs & mold creation. Let me hear what you're thinking & post up your thoughts either way!

Here's a link to the discussion over in Street & Performance Forum, Street Bumpers Anyone

truck.jpg

I'm going for stock sleeper look on my V8 MJ when I build it (still collecting parts) but if I wasn't, I'd be interested. I think the SCCA one looks much less gaudy than the Street Comanche one.

I agree with kastein in that I prefer the SCCA over the Street MJ. I'm not looking to install fogs, but want functional airdams. I'd want one for my XJ and one for my brother's MJ(prob can't vote 2Xs).

How many would you need?
About twice this many positive responses would make this a break even situation for us. I don't mind taking some risk so the prospect that some of the posters on here wouldn't buy is okay. There'd probably be other people that would want one at some point in time. I've looked at the basic shape and worked out what it would take for us to mold these. Initial price would probably be around $230 if I'm seeing everything correctly. It'd be in three parts so that if/when a section got busted it could be replaced easily. This is still an interesting idea so if other people have thoughts on this feel free to post up!
dn

Back