• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Japanese Transmission

Japanese tranny?!?!?!? The next thing you'll be telling me is that I've got a French wiper motor!!!! :laugh2: ;) :looney:

crystalship1 said:
Japanese tranny?!?!?!? The next thing you'll be telling me is that I've got a French wiper motor!!!! :laugh2: ;) :looney:

Yes, as you already know, Jeeps are very international.

What about the inside switch that says power or comfort?
Is that just something the computer controls like shift points or is it something physically different about the tranny?

electronic. Same tranny.

note one: thread revival what was the answer to the trivia.

note two: I was born and raised in hky. Then moved to Raleigh to go to school. Now I am in florida

electronic. Same tranny.

note one: thread revival what was the answer to the trivia.

note two: I was born and raised in hky. Then moved to Raleigh to go to school. Now I am in florida

Thanks for the answer, that's what happens when u turn a newb loose with search function! :eyes:

Guessing ur still USAF? Give me a shout if ever back up this way visiting.

at least you search. Yea, I am Air Force. I just commissioned in May, I am down at Pensacola for Strike nav training. I will make it back to goldsboro in a few years hopefully to Fly the F-15e

Back